POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP - Nice View 2 (Dome city on Mars, AA+Rad) : Re: WIP - Nice View 2 (Dome city on Mars, AA+Rad) Server Time
9 Aug 2024 17:22:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: WIP - Nice View 2 (Dome city on Mars, AA+Rad)
From: John D  Gwinner
Date: 17 Feb 2005 17:06:21
Message: <4215155d$1@news.povray.org>
"Thomas de Groot" <t.d### [at] internlnet> wrote in message

> Funny? Oh, I am afraid to miss something here I am afraid.

Ok, it maybe too subtle, which I need to think about.

"Nice View" refers to 3 POV's:

1) The viewer looking at the valley, which we consider unusual.  The locals
see it every day
2) The woman to the right looking down at the city from the view high above
it
3) The guy on the right checking out the woman.

The problem with 3) is that the radiosity settings make the lighting too
stark, so the cleavage she's showing as she bends over to look is somewhat
lost.  I really don't want to make her into Anna Nicole to make it obvious!
The dress is a bit borderline as it is.

Funny thing about poser clothes that are available - the guys are all about
uniforms and the women are all about ... well, let's just say there isn't a
big variety of normal clothes.

        == John ==